Friday, April 1, 2011

Spam = Not Delicious

I've had a few spammers sneak by the filter recently, and I don't want to keep deleting their comments. I'd rather just not post them in the first place. (FYI: The only comments I've ever removed on this blog are the people "advertising" where they shouldn't be.)

So, it's come down to this. I'm going to turn on the comment moderation option, which means your lovely and welcomed reactions won't show up immediately anymore. (They'll now show up semi-immediately, as I'm a compulsive email checker.) I'm sad because I love free forums of discussion, but them's the internets. Keep posting! Still can't wait to hear your thoughts. The blog's not the blog without y'all.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the spammers. I remember when I had commenters whose names were composed of Asian characters all over my book blog. >,<

    But after a period of moderation, they stopped coming to terrorize my blog. So yeah. Do what you gotta do.

    ReplyDelete